We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Administrator to join our team.
Every SME deserves the chance to grow and flourish. But sometimes HR and employment law can hold them back. We help by creating practical solutions and giving expert support so that SMEs have solid HR foundations and can make HR decisions with confidence.
Our practical approach also means that we are always looking for easier and more effective ways of doing things. We have therefore embraced technology and integrated this into our services, allowing us to offer different options and deliver efficiencies to our clients.
As an HR Administrator, you will be providing support to clients by undertaking administrative duties such as managing the client’s HR documentation, setting up new employees on YourHR.space (our HR portal) and monitoring absence and probationary periods. You will also support our HR consultants with general administration for clients.
We are looking for a highly organised individual with a keen interest in HR (particularly within employee relations and employment law) who is willing to take on challenges and offer exceptional service to our clients. You must be a strong team player who is prepared to get involved with other office duties and work closely with colleagues to drive forward the success of our business.
You must have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an HR position.
- A genuine interest in HR and desire to learn and progress.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Proficiency in Maths and English, particularly written English.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise your workload.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Driving licence (as you will be required to travel to clients from time to time).
The following would also be an advantage:
- Experience in working with websites from an administrator perspective.
- Familiarity with contracts of employment and employee handbooks, with an understanding of the purpose and structure of these.
- Experience in drafting HR documents.
If you are resourceful, dedicated and customer focused and want to join our mission, apply today.
Location: Great Wakering, Essex
Working pattern: Full-time, 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Salary: £18,000 – £19,500 per annum (dependent on experience)
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in an initial telephone interview.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, we may be unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.