Senior HR Adviser (HR Consultant Designate)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior HR Adviser to join our dedicated team of Consultants.
At Practical HR we offer clients the highest level of service and expertise in the area of employee relations and employment law, covering everything from advising on day to day employment matters (including conduct, performance, redundancies, TUPE etc) to drafting employment contracts and handbooks, through to employment tribunal preparation.
We can offer a unique opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and skills and become a true expert. There is potential for fast track promotion to Assistant HR Consultant and then HR Consultant depending on performance and outcomes.
To apply for this position, you will need to have a good knowledge of employment law and employee relations and have been in an advisory position for at least 3 years. You will need to be prepared to learn and study (both on the job and in your own time), and welcome feedback and guidance.
This may be the ideal position for you providing you:
- Have a passion for employee relations and employment law
- Have at least 3 years experience in an advisory position
- Are resourceful, well organised and have attention to detail
- Work well within a team or on your own
- Respond to and work well under pressure
- Are customer focused and have a can-do attitude
- Recognise that HR should enable an organisation to meet the commercial needs of the business
- Are enthusiastic and eager to progress.
We can offer excellent prospects, exceptional exposure to HR case work, practical on-the-job training from our team of expert Consultants and an opportunity to contribute and make a real difference.
When you join Practical HR, you are signing up to help SMEs become better employers and be more successful. If you are resourceful, dedicated and customer focused and want to join our mission, apply today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.